*Get This !* *Get This !*

Awesome

I am not going to give this less stars or anything but i liked to point out a useless fact, Corey Taylor does not flip off anything without his thumb, Im a total maggot, yes a maggot, i love this band, Nice job.

Slipknot - Duality Slipknot - Duality

I loved everything

Dude, it is completely funny and did not fail in anything, plus, i love slipknot and this is one of the very first slipknot songs I've ever heard, awesome.

Danger Kids 8: Slipknot Danger Kids 8: Slipknot

Fail?

This is one of your best movies? hah! when i saw this, I thought "they look nothing like slipknot, a zombie, a guy with a boner on his face, a high sun, and, wtf, a high gay clown" And another thing, why the fuck are they gliding around? (the charcters are not walking) I am not even giving you one star because this is a discrase to the maggots.

King of Buttons 3 King of Buttons 3

I like it

Edreva, your life is a bad joke, this game i hilarious and kickass.I love the King of Buttons games

"crucify-me! Jesus" "crucify-me! Jesus"

What I think

I only give it any stars because I love killing fake characters, but even that is inaccurate, i wanted to nail his dick because I hate that people think this guy is real, but when i clicked it, it nailed the fucking feet! this game is a load of shit.

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

this game is like a fiction book

alcamore is right it would be worth $2020949.66,
but this isn't true, nobody would probably pay more than three hundred dollars for a free account on a website because they could just get flash for around 150 dollars and make there on account and make there own account, and have there own animations.
well, who cares anyways, it is still a good game! i say five out of ten stars